Discovery the beauty of Halong bay on our Fantasea cruise will bring to you a lot of wonderful experience, join this trip you will not only have an opportunity to enjoy excitied cruising to discovery Halong bay – one of 7 wonder on over the world, but also can do many different sport activities such as swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset party…so come to us to have a great trip!
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
- Enjoying views of the Red River Delta on smooth and quick transits to and from the bay
- Enjoy exciting cruise through thousand big and small islets on Halong Bay
- Explore one of the most biggest and beautiful cave in Halong Bay. It is Sung Sot Cave ( Surprising cave).
- Kayaking through the outstanding area of the deep tranquility surrounding by yourself or take a sampan boat rowed by a local people go through Luon Cave area.
- Visit TiTop Island (you can trek up to Titop peak for taking photos with panoramic view of Ha Long bay or swimming on the beach).
- Join a lot of fun activities such as swimming, cooking class, admiring sunset or sunrise from our cruise or taking photo hunter to keep great memory pictures
- Enjoy a lot of delicious local food in Halong.
The first day morning:
7:45-8:30: Start picking you up from your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter. Drive to Halong Bay, enjoy the peaceful scenery through the countryside with paddy fields of rice. Have a short break on the way.
12:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour in Halong Bay. Transfer by tender to the Fantasea boat; enjoy a welcome drink. Check into a cabin on the boat and begin cruising the bay.
You will be served a Vietnamese traditional lunch with seafood while cruising through the amazing rocks: Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock.
The first afternoon and the second morning in Halong Bay (24-hour cruise activities):
- Visit Titop beach: swimming, refreshing, taking pictures,…
- Discover Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
- Do kayaking at Ho Dong Tien Cave (Fairy Lake Cave) or discover the cave if the time permits.
- Join a cooking class (learn how to make spring rolls)
- Have buffet dinner on the cruise
- Enjoy Karaoke and squid fishing on request
- Overnight on the boat
- The second day, breakfast and lunch are served on the boat
The second day afternoon:
12:15: Get on the bus to come back to Hanoi Old Quarter with a short break halfway.
16:30: Drop you off at your hotel or a location in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
End of trip!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel
Round-trip shuttle bus from Hanoi to Ha Long
Accommodation: 1 night on boat
Welcome drink, 1 bottle of water/pax on boat, and towels.
All entrance fees
English-speaking guides (changed appropriately)
Meals (1 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner)
Tips for guide and driver ( if you happy )
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses, Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent
Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parents.
Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult
80 Hang QuatOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi- Ha Long Bay
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
-You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
-Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
-Customers should provide the hotel’s name and address in Hanoi Old Quarter Area for pick-up arrangements.
-All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
-If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
-Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
-If you do not want to do kayaking of the tour you can relax in the restaurant or on our sundeck with a cup of coffee or visit, take nice pictures of Halong bay.
-If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office, meeting point or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel.
-You can also finish your trip in Halong.FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.