Cham Islands, Vietnam: A hop, skip and a jump off the coast of Hoi An (Central Vietnam), Cham Islands are a literal unspoiled paradise – at least for now, and there’s absolutely nothing to do except relax on beautiful beaches, go swimming, snorkeling or diving in the turquoise-emerald waters, and soak in the island’s stunning natural scenery.
Visiting Cham Island, tourist will be admire the sincere of the most beautiful Island in Hoi An which is recognize by UNESCO as the world’s atmosphere with lush forest, stunning beach.
It consists of 8 small islands. It is the best place to who want snorkeling, diving, scuba diving, enjoy fresh seafood, and visit peaceful village and old pagoda. The local is both friendly, hospitality and helpful.
Cham Island is an ideal place for tourist to overnight in here. It is absolutely safety to you sleep outside beach or in the local homestay. Let’s Cham Island Tour take you to discover Cham Island’s beauty.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
- Take a day trip to the beautiful Cham Islands, which are parting of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve
- Get a chance to see spectacular rare marine life and animal sightings
- Go snorkeling and swimming and get to see abundant and thriving coral reefs up close
- Visit a local fishing village, where you can buy souvenirs, meet the locals, and more
- Indulge in a delicious set lunch and get a chance to have it on the islands while enjoying your surroundings
07:30 am: Pick up at hotel ( Hoi an city) to Cua Dai harbour
08:00 am: Relaxing in fresh cool wind , you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
08:30 am: Arriving at Lang Beach.Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village.
10:00 am: Swimming and snorkeling.
11:30 am: Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a sea food lunch
14:00 pm: Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An
14:30 pm: Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip
Transportation,tour guide and entrance fees.
Tourist service fees.
Meals according to the itinerary.
Motoboat jetski, Banana Boat, Fishing
Tips for tour guide
Around Hoi An CityOpen in Google Maps
Hoi An - Cua Dai Harbour - Cham Island - Lang Beach - Bai Chong or Ong Beach
WHAT TO BRING:
- A hat & sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable walking shoes/ clothes