Not too far from Hanoi City. Mai Chau – Hoa Binh is known as the yellow Valley, it is a perfect ideal for relaxing, visiting, trekking and Biking. This place with majestic mountain scenery, diverse cuisine, rich traditional cultural, the local people here are friendly and very hospitable.. It makes sure that you are very satisfied. Let’s join with Asia Discovery Travel to get all wonderful experiences. All these wonderful things will included in our unique tour program: Mai Chau – Hoa Binh Relaxing – Trekking & Biking 2 Days – 1 Night Tour.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
Enjoy and admire mountain view road
Visit the beautiful local villages in Mai Chau
Explore the most beautiful cave in Mai Chau
Enjoy delicious local foods
Discovery the traditional handicraft, history, daily life and local culture
Day 1 : Ha Noi – Mai Chau Valley (L,D)
7:00 – 8:00 : Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00 : Short break
11:30-12:30 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30 : Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00 : Enjoy the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional Dance show and drink traditional wine “Ruou can”. Free time to explore Mai Chau at night. Sleep at the homestay/ bungalow/ hotel or resort.
Day 2: Mai Chau Adventure – Hanoi (B,L)
07:30: Breakfast time
08:30: Go with a local Thai tour guide, we will cycling for 2km before start the trek to visit more remote rural villages: Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to see the rice terraces and understand more about theirculture and customs
12:00: Back to the homestay, check-out and go for lunch
13:00: Free time for shopping and relaxing.
15:30: Get on the bus back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
19:00 – 19:30 Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi.
End the tour!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus Hanoi – Mai Chau – Hanoi
Fully furnished en-suite room with A/C and hot water ( Twin/ Double Sharing Basis)
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as Mention : 1 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch and 1 x Dinner
1 bottle of mineral water on the bus
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang QuatOpen in Google Maps
Mai Châu Hòa Bình
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as passport, comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, camera, small local money, a small day pack for hiking and trekking, an Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide their international flight ticket number for picking -up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you would like to make a new plan trip or would like to make private tour, please contact to us, so we can give you more information.